With an opening there are crucial steps to take, starting with a timeline, training planning, retail preparations, menu finalization, program development, marketing, advertising, media, online and system, POST, SOPS, procedures and hygiene considerations and maintenance, and overall management.
- Preparing Product Spa Menu
- Preparing Product Salon menu
- Preparing Health Club Product retail (Creams, oils travel kits for retail sales)
- Preparing Costing sheets for the Treatments & Services
- Marketing of product throughout space, utilization, and actual product use.
- Review of the existing sales and marketing structures in business.
- Definition of the existing perceived value of the retail products in the Facilities
- Development of the new retail sales plan of the newly contracted Facilities
- Implementation of the new strategies and policies
- Coordinate with client Spa Director, Spa Manager, Financial Controller, Logistics executive etc.
- To assure staff are promoting products and purchasing orders, payments are being complete to maximum
- Coordinate between client and brands trainer for technical training.
- Job Description and SOPS, Treatment Manuals for all major holistic treatments
CREATE YOUR DREAM FACILITY